Mailing list

Souscrivez à notre mailing list

Mailing Lists

‘We Have Merged – Shamancore’ -Teknoaidi interview

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 10 mois #44188 par Teknoaidi
‘We Have Merged – Shamancore’ – An Interview with Zutsuu=Teknoaidi by Mindgrrind

Tuomas aka Zutsuu/Teknoaidi is a Finnish hardcore techno/speedcore musician and artist. He is part of an underground music community in Finland called ‘Kovaydin.NET’ (as in Kovaydin Network or Hardcore Network in English). Though Hardcore and Speedcore tends to have an aggressive and antagonistic reputation, Tuomas brings new ideas concerning sound therapy, global consciousness and spirituality to the scene. Shamanic music can also be extreme and there is potential for ideas to infiltrate into new scenes in order to stimulate new levels of consciousness not often experienced in our standard reality frames. It provides a catalyst for new ideas and new energies to emerge. Tuomas talks about his project and his influences from the dream and spirit realms.

Read the interview here -> sensanostra.com/we-have-merged-shamancore

About Sensa Nostra:

Sensa Nostra© is a daring new online magazine offering modern and alternative ways of thinking. We are opening a door, leading society to a better understanding of its rich variety of thoughts and beliefs. It is a break from ordinary and mainstream news, created to deliver the real essence of our world.

We deliver a multitude of articles with a strong message to articulate on topics from UFOs to Jesus Love, sexual frivolities to passionate Harry Potter hatred. Anonymity ensures views are free from self-censorship. Though opinionated, each article will voice a belief through strong, clear and rational arguments, so they have the emotional appeal of a blog, the style of a magazine and argumentative structure of a newspaper.

“A Sensa Nostra experience is a journey to new realms of consciousness”

Unlike any other internet entertainment, we select for our readers only the best variety of original content, building a strong database of information. Some opinions will provoke anger, some laughter and may even make you cry, but they will definitely all make you think. People will come on our site not to read what they already agree with, but the total opposite: to experience a journey to new realms of consciousness. Sensa Nostra has a place for everyone and will ever seek to gain intriguing new content for curious readers.

sensanostra.com/about

For those who are interested, I’m also working on something that will discuss some of the issues mentioned in the interview in more detail. More on that later..

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 10 mois #44189 par Noyau Rapide
Fascinating!!
il est bien barré le garçon quand même, j irai bien faire un tour avec eux dans les forets finlandaises !
J essaierai de traduire l interview si j ai le temps. prochaine seance de guerison chamanique a rennes dans 10 jours!!

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 10 mois #44190 par Teknoaidi
Merci! :)
Unfortunately we don't have reindeers in the latitude of Southern Finland, but you're welcome to party with us ;)

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 9 mois #44191 par Noyau Rapide
Haha sorry, we created a nice double-language pun ;) :blush:
Rennes is a french city, in Britanny. And in 10 days on the 8th of June, we're gonna celebrate an important shamanic ritual there : Helius Zhamiq's birthday :laugh: :silly:
you should come it could be a powerful ceremony !
and i'm gonna have a look on the airfare from France to Finland...

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 9 mois - il y a 10 ans 9 mois #44192 par Teknoaidi
Haha :P

I was considering that party earlier, but unfortunately I can't come this time due to other arrangements and lack of money. Looks amazing though! I'll visit someday for sure :)

We got an underground party this Saturday:
kovaydin.net/v3/?page_id=1406&langswitch_lang=en
More to come sometime later, maybe this summer..

I'm gonna play some Les Neiges Noires De Laponie in the end. We've been wondering what that name's all about. Interesting interpretation of the north :D

Shamanic/experimental/abstract core artists to check out in the Finnish scene:
Hiiden Virren Vinguttajat (Teknoaidi & Stak Etop) -

Teknoaidi - zutsuu.kovaydin.net
Valovoima - valovoima.kovaydin.net | kovaydin.net/v3/?page_id=1391

Not strictly core, but amazing:
Koelse - koelse.org |

Non-active recommendations:
Alek Szahala aka Aszagarnak -
| alek.szahala.com/tracklist/
Toys'r'us - www.discogs.com/artist/Toys%27r%27us
Dernière édition: il y a 10 ans 9 mois par Teknoaidi.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 9 mois #44195 par Noyau Rapide
I love the energy of LNNDL. Funny link between your latitude and this name, indeed ;)
I've put a personal translation of your interview in the "Core music" section of the forum ( "Shamancore - La fusion". Interview de Zutsuu ). Let me know if you don't agree.

Thanks for the references, i'll check that !
Keep hardcore !

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 9 mois - il y a 10 ans 9 mois #44197 par Teknoaidi
Hey, thanks, I appreciate it a lot! :)

I read your text with Google Translate to get a general idea. Of course it's not a perfect site for translating, but I did notice a few things:

- The title We Have Merged is a pun on Mescalinum United's track We Have Arrived. It's also a working title for one of my upcoming tracks + music video.
- l'identité underground -> l'identité hardcore
(I guess I still have kind of an underground identity, but not necessarily like gabber, terrorhead or whatever with strict dogmas and dresscode)
- The French title for The Source Field Investigations is Investigations sur le champ de conscience unitaire.
- Rupert Sheldrake and the Maharishi Effect are 2 different things.
- boîtes à rythmes.. with "portable noiseboxes" I meant diy synthesizers that make weird noises, but no rhythms. They are powered with batteries. They are kind of like circuit bending machines, but everything is built from scratch. My friend Stak Etop builds and uses them.

EDIT: You could also change Zutsuu to Teknoaidi (or to Zutsuu=Teknoaidi). Teknoaidi (noaidi = wiseman/shaman in Sami language) is the shamancore/spiritual project, while Zutsuu is more about material world hardcore :)
Dernière édition: il y a 10 ans 9 mois par Teknoaidi.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 9 mois #44203 par Noyau Rapide
you're welcome ! it's really different from our ways to listen to hardcore music, so I think your vision is very interesting, that's why I shared your text.
Thanks for your precisions, i made some modifications on my translation.
Airfare is not so expensive from Paris to Tampere, we'll check that when forest spirits will tell us in dreams they're ready to welcome us ;)

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 9 mois #44204 par Teknoaidi
Thanks again and glad it was interesting :)
Which airline(s) did you look at for Paris-Tampere?
We had quite a heavy year last year, cuz we were touring Finland (there's a diy documentary about it here:
), so I am personally having bit of an artistic break and not throwing so many parties this year. If something comes up later this summer, outdoor or squat core party, I'll try to remember and drop you a message ;)

Temps de génération de la page : 0.108 secondes